JBUON is an independent Open Access Journal, published by BAKIS Productions LTD, and appears exclusively on the internet. It is covered/indexed in PUBMED/MEDLINE, Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), SciSearch, Web of Science, Global Health, Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (BIO-BASE), EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, and SCOPUS.
JBUON aims at the rapid diffusion of scientific knowledge in Oncology.
Its character is multidisciplinary, therefore all aspects of oncologic activities are welcome including clinical research (medical oncology, radiation oncology, surgical oncology, nursing oncology, psycho-oncology, supportive care), as well as clinically-oriented basic and laboratory research, cancer epidemiology and social and ethical aspects of cancer. Experts of all these disciplines are included in the Editorial Board.
With a rapidly increasing body of new discoveries in clinical therapeutics, the molecular mechanisms that contribute to carcinogenesis, advancements in accurate and early diagnosis etc, JBUON offers a free forum for clinicians and basic researchers to make known promptly their achievements around the world.
With this aim JBUON accepts a broad spectrum of articles such as editorials, original articles, reviews, special articles, short communications, commentaries, letters to the editor and correspondence among authors and readers.
JBUON appears as a bimonthly e-published journal with continuous volume, issue and page numbers.
All articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This means that you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to JBUON and the article’s author(s) and provide a link to the article’s Issue in JBUON’s website. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests JBUON or the author(s) endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
For information and instructions regarding article submission click here.